Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, png, gif.
We need to send you an ID badge. Please upload a recent profile photo.
1. I confirm I am an ADI not PDI and I am on the DVSA register of approved driving instructors.
2. I understand that all hours of any intensive course I accept must be completed building up to the customers driving test.
3. I understand I MUST NOT sub-contact any course provided by My Intensive Course LTD.
4. I understand I must contact the customer within 48 hours of accepting a course and continue to try and contact even if the customer does not respond first or second time.
5. I understand I must not arrange a start date with 7 days of from contacting the customer.
6. I understand if I should start within 7 days of contacting the customer I may risk not being paid on time.
7. I understand that I am not to accept a course and payment to then fail to fulfil the obligation.
8. I understand that should I fail to cover the course as set out in the allocation process, I will be required to return the whole fee, immediately.
9. I understand I am required to complete the customers progress and timecard at the end of every session.
10. I understand the timecard will be used as the only form of evidence in resolving any dispute over unused hours.
11. I understand the progress card is used to confirm all subject matters are covered in the intensive course to show as evidence should a customer claim a refund for incomplete training.
12. I understand that any customer provided to me by, My Intensive Course LTD will be treated with the professionalism the customer has the right to expect.
13. I understand the customer is one of My Intensive Course and must be treated as such through the intensive course.
14. I understand that regardless of my status as a self-employed driving instructor I am presenting My Intensive Course LTD while working with any pupil we provide you.
15. I understand the fee for any course from My Intensive Course is agreed prior to contacting the pupil and I will not under any circumstances ask the customer for more money.
16. I Understand I am prohibited from asking the customer for additional money to cover a higher rate of pay.
17. I Understand I am prohibited from asking the customer for additional money for, “test cover”. The test cover is included in the fee we agree during the allocation of any course.
18. I understand I am to pick up and drop off the customer from their nominated start and finish address agreed during the allocation process.
19. I understand that I am not allowed to ask the customer to meet me at an alternative location for convenience to myself.
20. I understand I am not allowed to charge the customer for travel time for any lessons or test day, regardless of distance.
21. I understand that if for any reason I decided to terminate the course at any time I will be required to repay the whole course fee I accepted during the allocation process.
22. I understand that I must fulfil the course within the boundaries of the customers preference at the time of allocation and will never attempt to dilute the course into regular driving lesson hours over a prolonged period.
23. I understand that an intensive course is from 2 – 6 hours per day, consecutively.
24. I understand that a semi-intensive course is less than consecutive days but more than 2 hours per week as agreed during the allocation process.
25. I understand the tests are automatically booked for a date range I accept, and I must confirm / decline the allocated test date and time within 24 hours.
26. I understand that if a driving test is missed through my own fault, I am responsible for paying for another test and fast track.
27. I understand that if I fail to comply with any of these rules, I will be required to immediately return all money paid for the course regardless of how many hours have been completed.
28. I understand that I must remain calm and professional throughout the whole of the intensive course.
29. I understand that I must schedule rest and refreshment stops if the course schedule is over 2 hours and they are NOT to be deducted from the course duration.
30. I understand that if the customer requests additional stops other than scheduled ones these can be deducted from the course hours.
31. I understand that should I (the ADI) require additional breaks during the course I must not take them off the course hours.
32. I understand I must behave a professional manner throughout the intensive course and not bring the name of the business into disrepute.
33. I understand that should I break any of the rules in this agreement I will be reported to the DVSA, training standards and any other professional body relevant to any specific situation.